statistics

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Random Nail Art

Hi guys :)
I'm feeling better than yesterday *yay!*
so I take my time to post this posting and I'm not going to lie to you guys, writing this post is such a good time, but like in my real life, I'm don't speak a lot when I don't really know what should I do :p

so this is today's nail art :)
It's not really clear because I just use my cellphone instead of using a high resolution camera. Back to the nails, I used TheSkinFood juice tox no.5 and then add some beading/small dazzling randomly. Sadly (for me) my nails aren't awesome enough to be shown to you.
haha
thank you :))

P.S. I'm holding my heart shaped crochet which I'm going to post tomorrow
P.P.S I'm not good at keeping secrets :( *↑ not a surprise anymore*

No comments:

Post a Comment